Friday, March 7, 2014

Week Six

You had an interview for a new job today that you really want and I hope you get. I hope we both find jobs we like soon. We also went to our friend’s house and held her adorable newborn daughter. (This did not help my baby fever at all!) We’ve been around A LOT of babies lately. It’s ridiculous. I know that when the time is right we’ll have a little one.

I want us to hurry up and be successful so we don’t have to stress out so much for the rest of our lives. I want a house and money to actually be able to do the things we want. I know one day I will think about how things are now: our one bedroom apartment, the million cats that live outside, our one car (White Zombie), our lack of a washer & dryer and the pain in the ass it is to not have them, our less than plentiful wardrobes, and the stress of our finances. The one thing that I would not change is the love we have for each other. I know that no matter how mad I get at you, I am still uncontrollably, unwaveringly, in love with you. –And I know without a shadow of a doubt that you love me to. I hope that we never stop saying “I love you” as much as we do. I hope we never stop giving as many kisses or hugs as we do. Six weeks in and I am still 100% positive that you were the person I was supposed to marry and that feels pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment