Sunday, March 30, 2014

Week Nine

This week has been exciting! You got the groundskeeper position that you wanted! This means that we get to move into our new apartment this week! My next few days will be spent packing while you’re at work. Then we’ll move. Then we’ll unpack. Then I will tackle our enormous laundry mountain because we will have a WASHER & DRYER in our new place! Yay! This job couldn’t have come at a better time. This will be the first place we’ve moved to since we’ve gotten married. I am excited to decorate and make our new place feel like home. Even though we’re only moving fifteen minutes away from where we currently are (and in the same city), it feels like a new start. I’m happy that we’ll get to make new memories there. Every day I realize more and more that you’re my best friend. You’re the one that I want to tell everything to and experience everything with. That’s a best friend. In my head I used to make fun of the people that say corny things like “I married my best friend”. But as it turns out, I think I really married mine. And that feels pretty sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment