Sunday, December 28, 2014

Week Forty-Eight

This week has been the most exciting one since we've gotten married.

We celebrated Christmas, sure, but that wasn't the most exciting thing.



On December 27, 2014 I took a test. In shock and disbelief I watched a plus sign appear. A few hours later I drove to the pharmacy and returned with a different test. This time two lines appeared.

It's true. This is real life. We're having a baby.


After taking my second round of Femara/Letrozole to help me ovulate (because I have PCOS), I did. And not only did I ovulate, but we made a baby. We made a person with our genitals. Ha ha. Neither of us thought that it would happen this soon. We're in shock and amazed and excited and terrified.

We are going to be parents!



Thing to remember from this week: Little Smith is coming in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment