Sunday, January 4, 2015

Week Forty-Nine

We wrapped up 2014 by spending New Year's Eve at Kiira and Jason's. It was a different kind of party this time. Since Kiira and I are both pregnant, we took advantage of the fresh fruit & chocolate fondue instead of the beer you and Jason enjoyed. It was a nice, relaxed night. 



The next day we went to Kathy & Tommy's for paintball, food, and fireworks. It was wonderful, as always.


2014 was an incredible year. 

We got married in January and found out we were pregnant in December. You cannot begin and end a year more awesomely than that.

Between those two very high points were some great things too. I started my position with AmeriCorps. You started your current job. We adopted two beautiful cat children: Alistair and Lucius Crowley. I also feel like we've learned a lot and grown as a couple. 

I think that there is a real sense of relief knowing that we're going into this whole parenting thing as an equal partnership. I think we're great together as spouses and we'll be great together as parents.

2015 is sure to be one with a lot of changes. I'm so excited for every good thing that's headed our way!


Thing to remember: 2014 was amazing. Let's make 2015 even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment