Friday, December 5, 2014

Week Forty-Five

This week it was back to business after our Thanksgiving break. It made me realize how much I want to be my own boss full-time. I get a decent amount of inquiries for my side business (notary public/wedding officiant) but even that isn't something that I want to do 100% full-time. 

When I think about the future and what I want it to look like I see freedom. I want us to be financially stable and free and able to do everything we want to do. I want us to live full lives. I don't want to have to work from 9:00 to 5:00 every day. I want to be able to make my own schedule. I want to write. I want to create things. I want us both to be able to have the careers we want. People make it happen every day. We can do it. It isn't going to happen over night. We are going to have to work hard to make our dreams come true. I plan to attend every conference and workshop I can. I want to actively work on our future and help us build a firm foundation for our family.

We will do great things together, my love. I can feel it.


Thing to remember from this week: Life is worth living so let's live it!

No comments:

Post a Comment