Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Week Thirty-Six

This week was a hard but productive one. This week taught us that we want to be with each other now more than ever. This week we have grown.

Also, while talking to you about healthy food you said something hilarious. I was thinking of recipes out and you were eating homemade chicken pot pie when you came across a lima bean? “What the hell is this?” you said jokingly. “It’s a lima bean.” “I know it’s a lima bean but what is it doing in here?” Apparently, you don’t like lima beans. During the course of this conversation I told you that “I need you to make me a list of all the things [food] you hate.” To which you replied, “I hate all beans except baked and green.” This made me laugh so hard. Then you told me that you’ll just have to write it all down. BECAUSE. YOU. HATE. THAT. MANY. VEGETABLES. You hate so many vegetables and other healthy foods that you actually need to write out a list. It’s ridiculous. I was a vegetarian for six months at one point. I obviously love vegetables. I think I’m going to start sneaking them into things without telling you so that you can get the vitamins and stuff you need.

It is finally starting to feel like fall outside and that excites me. I’m looking forward to picking out pumpkins with you and enjoying all the awesome things that this season offers.


Things to remember from this week: Good things take time. Great things happen all at once. Exceptional things take work.

No comments:

Post a Comment