Friday, September 26, 2014

Week Thirty-Five

This week Kiira and I went to Atlanta for the second annual Maiedae Mixer. A minor crisis happened earlier in the week when the dress I ordered for the mixer turned out to be two sizes too big. Luckily I was able to get it altered by a seamstress that performed no less than a miracle. This year’s Maiedae Mixer theme was “You’re Golden”. Everyone wore something that had gold in it. Thanks to an amazing seamstress my shabby black/gold dress was transformed into something that hugged in all the right places. I had a fantastic night and I couldn’t wait to get home and tell you about it.









The next day we went to my Mom and Greg’s wedding. I am so glad that my mother has found someone that makes her so happy. You and I both love Greg. He’s awesome. I’m so happy they’ve got each other. It was so amazing to get to be there when they got married. It may sound corny but every time we go to a wedding to celebrate someone else’s happiness it reminds me of our own. Every day I get to start my day and end my day with you. Whatever happens in between is always made better by those two moments.








Things to remember from this week: Celebrating other people’s happiness is good for our own.


No comments:

Post a Comment