Thursday, October 30, 2014

Week Forty

This week we’ve both been busy with work. We did get to hang out with friends one night this week and that was nice. It feels good to be able to take a break from all of the stress of work.

I went to the Upstate Fatherhood Coalition’s first job fair. It went pretty well. They told all of the vendors that they were going to have a banquet for us as a thank you. I’m looking forward to that.


I also went to the men’s luncheon at the Sterling Hope Center. It felt great to be able to offer services to some people that can really benefit from it.

You and Corey are both thinking about doing the SCMC program which I am 100% for. I think it would be great for both of you. It’s an excellent program that I help recruit people for for the GRWC so I know all about it. I’ll be doing an “info session” for you and Corey to make sure that it’s something you both really want to do. I think it’d be great for both of our families.


Things to remember: I’m loving the song “Church” by Hozier right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment