Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Week Twenty-Three

I was pretty sick this week for no apparent reason. I had these horrible headaches that made me feel like crap. You took awesome care of me. You didn’t complain while I was being all lazy and whiney because I felt awful. Instead, you helped me and you made me laugh when laughter was the furthest thing from my mind. At one point I woke up from being passed out on the couch to see you laughing and taking pictures of our cats. I laughed so hard. You’re adorable. There were seriously like twenty pictures of the cats that you took on the phone.  

I’m pretty excited because I got the call from the people at AmeriCorps letting me know a possible site that I’d be working at. I interview with the site next week. I’m really happy about it and I can’t wait.

Overall, you made a tough week for me bearable. I think it’s important to mention the hard times because when it’s hard that’s when I know how great of a partner I picked.


Things to remember from this week: Being weird is completely normal in this house. (Example: putting our lips together and saying words--- It was hilarious! We laughed so hard.)

No comments:

Post a Comment