Thursday, July 10, 2014

Week Twenty-Four

This week you finally were able to enroll in school. You are now officially a college student! You start in less than two weeks! I’m so proud of you. When I think of how far you’ve come just since we’ve been together it amazes me. You’ve made so many positive changes. You’re such a good worker and I know you’ll be a great student, too. You’re just so smart. If you stick with your current plan you’ll have two degrees in two-and-a-half years. You are also hoping that after being in school for a couple of months you’ll be able to become an electrician. If you do that then you could possibly take on more responsibilities in your current company.

I interviewed with my potential site for AmeriCorps and everything went really well. I will hopefully find out in a few days if that’s definitely where I’ll be.’
We have some awesome changes coming up and I can’t wait.


Things to remember from this week: Be present. We have a lot of great things that are coming up and plans that we have but it’s important for us to just enjoy this time together just as it is each day. We will always have goals and want better things but we will never be in this place again.

No comments:

Post a Comment