Monday, July 14, 2014

July 14, 2014

We have been together for a year today! In just over a week we will have been married for six months! It almost seems ridiculous to just be celebrating a year of being together.

 It just feels like we’ve always been together. So much has changed in a year. We’ve moved like 3.5 times. We’ve both left jobs that we didn’t really care for and found new jobs. I’m back to working on my bachelor’s degree and you start school in a few days. We’ve added Alistair and Lucius Crowley to our family.

 I feel like we’re finally headed in the right direction. There’s no one else that I would rather take the journey with than you. I know that I couldn’t have chosen a better partner for myself… and I’m pretty certain you feel the same. I love you so much and I couldn’t be happier to have you as my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment