Thursday, July 17, 2014

Week Twenty-Five

This week we celebrated a year of being together and also got a surprise. My amazing former supervisor at Greenville Literacy, Laura, is giving us concert tickets to see Dave Matthews Band next week! This weekend we’ll be going camping with Kayla and Chris. It’ll be our first camping trip together. It’ll be nice to get away from technology for a couple of days. Hopefully I’ll get to canoe while we’re out there. It’s been so long since I’ve been canoeing and I miss it. I’m so excited!

I also found out that I definitely have my site for AmeriCorps! I’ll be working at the Urban League of the Upstate. I’ll start training in less than a month. I’m so ready to start. This will be a great learning experience and I’m so happy to be serving the community through AmeriCorps.


Things to remember from this week: Good things are in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment