Sunday, September 14, 2014

Week Thirty-Three

We’ve been working a lot and watching a lot of things on Netflix lately. This week I’ve learned to be happy just being married to you. We both worked hard and were pretty tired the whole week. We went to bed early just about every night. I’m learning to be thankful for these times too. 

These are the times where there is a lot going on but nothing at all. There isn’t anything “exciting” happening. It’s just everyday life. It’s times like these that I remember why I married you. You’re the person that I want to spend all of my life-changing, amazing, excited moments with and you’re also the person that I want to spend the everyday moments with. 

Sometimes I think that we may actually grow more as a couple during the everyday moments than we do in the ones where an event or something took place. These are the times that we become a better team and develop our own routine for helping each other’s week run smoothly. This is when we have good conversations and laugh about random things. This is when we play with our cats and snuggle on the couch. I am happy with you every day. I love you.


Thing to remember for this week: The everyday moments mean just as much as the “major” ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment