Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Week Twenty-One

So this week has felt like one of those two steps forward, three steps back kind of weeks. The car is done. We have to get a new one. This is a setback that we did not plan for, especially with my new job starting in August. However, I’m confident that things will work out.

We visited your dad for Father’s Day which was awesome. I made mini fruit pizzas and everyone gobbled them up. This week we both had dreams about kids. I had a dream that we were sitting on our porch and you looked over at me and said we could start trying to have a kid next year so we could have a baby the following year. Then the next night you had a dream that we had a baby girl. Father’s Day just made me think about how amazing of a father you’ll be one day.

This week was finals week for me and I passed both of my classes. Woo-hoo! I’m so ready for you to start school so you can share in my insanity.

Things to remember from this week: Setbacks will bring new opportunities, Centipede season may kill me (they’re everywhere!), and the smile on our faces make the little things worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment