Thursday, June 12, 2014

Week Twenty

Alistair and Lucius are a couple of happy, spoiled rotten cats! They’ve definitely settled in nicely. They keep sleeping with us at night which I love. They want to sleep in between our legs or beside us or at our feet. I also can’t go into the bathroom without Lucius following me in there. I now know what it must be like to have a toddler.

Things are a bit quiet around here for us right now. It’s going to pick up over the next few months with birthday things and weddings. There are a lot of good things in the works right now and I’m excited that I get to share it all with you.

Father’s Day is coming up this Sunday. We’ve also realized that both of our Dads have the same birthday and it happens to be on Father’s Day this year.

Things I want to remember this week: joking with each other about who the cats love more, seeing the adorable look on your face when I do something weird like kiss you a million times, and seeing you work so hard outside where we live and you work.

You greatly contribute to my happiness and I love you so much for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment