Thursday, February 26, 2015

Week Fifty-Two

(This post is incredibly late due to being super sick with the twins!)

Happy Anniversary!

I can’t believe it’s been a year for two reasons: 1. It seems like it went by quickly. 2. It feels like we’ve always been together- in the best way possible.

This year has taught us both so many things about ourselves, each other, and us as a couple.

Just a hug or a kiss from you can make my day so much better. I’m glad that we’re an affectionate couple. It makes me sad to see people that barely touch. I think our kids will know how much we love each other because they’ll be able to see it and that makes me happy.

I didn’t think our love had any room to grow because I loved you so much already- but somehow it did. I love you in so many ways. You’re my husband, my lover, my friend, and the father of our twins. I don’t think you’ll ever know how deep my love for you goes.
All I can think of right now are incredibly sappy things to say. You make me feel all of those things. It’s your fault.

I’m looking forward to each day with you. I am so excited for our next adventure. Thank you for all the things you do to make me feel loved. I love you.





No comments:

Post a Comment