Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Week Fifteen

This week we volunteered for Hands On Greenville Day. We washed cars and dogs for charity. I’m already excited for HOG Day next year! I love that you have a giving heart. I love that you actually like volunteering with me. I’m excited for many more volunteering events with you in the future.

This weekend we’ll go to the experimental art/film festival put on by Arthaus (yay!) and The Film House. I’m pretty excited for this. Also, we’ll celebrate Mother’s Day because obviously we love our moms and grandmothers.
I almost forgot a very vital thing that we did this week: We downloaded Crash Bandicoot-Warped for the Playstation! This makes the nine-year-old kid in me SO excited! It’s a lot harder than I remember it. It’s been the reason for many expletives shouted in our apartment over the last few days. I mean really, how did I ever play this when I was a kid?! Seriously, I love just doing simple things with you: movie night, marathoning shows on Netflix, playing games from our childhood, playing with the cat, etc.
Luna is still being the happiest cat ever. She’s super spoiled. She’s discovered the tiny bit of freedom she gets by enjoying the outside on our patio. We’re going to have to get her a leash since she wants to explore. And we’re totally okay with being the crazy people walking our cat on a leash. We’ll see how that goes.



As always, you make me laugh every day. I love you so much and you make it easy to do so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment