Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Week Fourteen

This week I’ve been working a lot with Arthaus. I attended my first board meeting with them at The Tea Cozy and offered so many ideas. I left feeling so energized and full of hope. Since then I’ve been appointed as the secretary. I feel like Arthaus will be an amazing opportunity for me and for us. We’re also getting ready for Hands On Greenville Day this weekend. I’m excited for our cause this year: The Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue. We’ll be washing cars and dogs for their fundraiser. I’m so excited that this will be our first HOG Day together and my fourth year as a team leader. The more that I volunteer and am involved in the nonprofit world, the more I know that it’s my calling. Arthaus is nearly identical to the nonprofit organization that I wanted to start myself. I am so excited to be a part of it. I’m so glad that you’re my partner. I’m glad that you will listen to me tell the same story to you ten times with the same enthusiasm each time and you will still listen to me. That means so much. You’ll never know how much I appreciate you. Sometimes I just look at you while you sleep and just think about how thankful I am for you to be the one that I get to sleep next to.

No comments:

Post a Comment