Thursday, May 29, 2014

Week Eighteen

This week was pretty normal. You worked. I did school work. I also got a job babysitting a friend’s baby. I start next week. I applied for a position with AmeriCorps that I really hope to get. It wouldn’t start for a couple of months so I’m glad to have the babysitting gig for now.
We still haven’t found Luna. I’ve been checking with the animal shelter daily. We’ve opened up to the possibility of adding a new cat to our family while still looking for Luna. We have all this cat stuff that some cat needs to come take advantage of! Also, we have a lot of love to give and would love to keep an animal from going to the shelter.

Weekly roundup: We laughed. We loved. We’re happy. It’s feeling pretty sweet in our house right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment