Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Week Ten

I finally got my wedding ring on the day we were moving. I keep looking at it and all its perfection. I adore it.
We have been settling into our new apartment this week. I’ve even been tackling ‘laundry mountain’. Things feel different here. The air feels crisp and clean and happy around us. Maybe we brought in more love to this place? I don’t know. I’m full of corny thoughts these days.

You’ve rediscovered the happiness the internet can bring with your ability to finally play Call of Duty with your best friends live. I’ve rediscovered slam poetry and the way it gives me goosebumps when something the artist says strikes a chord. I’ve been playing a lot of music lately. I’m addicted to the album Crosses and have been listening to it daily. You’ve been working so hard and taking such pride in what you do. It makes me so happy to see how you’ve stepped up. You’ve said time and time again that you “haven’t changed” but you have. You haven’t changed your core- the things that make you, you. But you have changed in the way you care, the pride you have, your outlook seems brighter, and it seems like you love deeper. This love that I feel with you and for you is like nothing I’ve felt before. It just feels so real, so unquestionable. It amazes me every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment